Finance – Corporate FP&A
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
- Drive and manage the annual company budgeting process and maintain accurate updated forecasts throughout the year.
- Produce and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports to satisfy internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal operation of the business.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including Board of Director’s presentations.
- Provide proactive business partner support to the G&A functions (finance, IT, legal, HR, and facilities).
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses as required.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in financial planning and analysis with a minimum of 5 years of Corporate FP&A experience. Software or SAAS experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling, Excel, and database skills are assumed; ability to build integrated (three financial statements) models is also assumed.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Experience with Excel, ERP systems and business planning / business intelligence systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.