Executive Administrative Assistant
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Job Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide support to Group Vice President, Product Management
- Manage executive’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, conferences and group events.
- Coordinate meetings, events, order catering and logistical arrangements.
- Establish and maintain effective professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and business contacts.
- Assist with general office errands, support and assistance with various administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrative team members and front desk reception as needed, including, but not limited to welcoming and directing customers, guests, vendors, and employees. Attention to general safety and security for the office.
- Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, filing, copying, and faxing.
- General office organization such as tidiness and upkeep of common areas, kitchen and conference rooms.
- General office errands and support (pick up lunches, team meetings) and assistance with various administrative tasks and projects as required.
- Assist with adhoc projects as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a senior executive preferred.
- Demonstrates professional manner, as well as high level of interpersonal skills to handle time-sensitive, confidential and stressful situations in a fast-paced environment. Continually demonstrate poise, tact positive attitude, and diplomacy.
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communications, planning and organizational skills.
- Makes effective decisions with minimal supervision and information.
- Expert problem-solver, solution and team-oriented and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Takes initiative and pursue opportunities for improving efficiency. Quick learner who can develop skills rapidly.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Complete several concurrent tasks.
- Manages time effectively, exercises good judgment in setting priorities to complete tasks to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail and ability to balance and maintain workload.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team members.
- Ability to balance and maintain workload.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.