Executive Assistant to the Managing Director EMEA
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
This would be an initial 12-month Fix-Term Contract
- Represents the Managing Director by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company events and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Managing Director.
- Serves as liaison between the leadership team and the Managing Director
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation; arranging hotels and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Attends Management Meetings and keeps an accurate action list and follows up with action owners to ensure progress before next meeting
- Prepares Managing Director for 1:1s by maintaining action list
- Works alongside Office Manager in the running of company events
- Project Manages key initiatives owned by the Managing Director in the execution of the Business Plan, plans meetings and activities in Managing Directors Diary to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- 3 years plus experience with proven office administration skills
- College degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Previous experience of supporting senior management is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office proficiency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Manage travel logistics
- Organise and co-ordinate business meetings – All Hands, Quarterly Management meeting etc…
- Co-ordinate documentation including presentations and reports for management meetings
- Continuous process improvement
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality with the ability to work to the highest level of professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Second European language (especially German or French) would be a distinct advantage
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.