Program Specialist - Voice of the Customer
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Voice of the Customer - Program Manager plays a key role in deploying and refining processes and programs that enable a robust feedback loop between Marketo’s customers and all of its customer-facing functional groups.
At its core this position will produce actionable insights which identify and quantify opportunities to improve the overall customer experience, with the ultimate goal of ingraining the voice of the customer into all business decisions in order to strengthen customer loyalty. A key component of this position is responsibility for the successful operation and growth of the Marketo Net Promoter (NPS) program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy for Marketo, including ownership of Qualtrics survey tool platform.
- Establish cross-functional relationships at the executive and individual contributor levels to develop a customer survey plan that is aligned with other cross-organization customer communications.
- Own survey deployment, analysis, and continuous improvements for the current suite of survey tools, including CSat and ESat.
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of a positive customer experience based on analysis of both relationship (NPS) and transactional (CSat, ESat) surveys and other feedback sources.
- Enable the VoC closed feedback loop process by identifying tactical and strategic improvement initiatives that create an overall portfolio of improvement projects; own on-going tracking and refinement of these projects based on subsequent survey results in collaboration with the Support Innovations Team.
- Determine appropriate cadence and forums for sharing VoC results to Marketo leadership team to confirm and/or reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for both product and service improvements.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, economics, or a research/business related field.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive responsibility for Voice of the Customer program methodologies. Related experience in SaaS B2B and B2C organizations is a strong plus.
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis are required.
- Familiarity with database systems and SQL preferred. A minimum of three years’ experience working with very large data sets is required. Prior experience with Qualtrics or similar survey analytics platform is desired.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills are required including the ability to deliver presentations to senior and executive management.
- Net Promoter Certification a plus.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.