Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Director, Professional Services, ANZ will be based in the Sydney, Australia metro area and will report directly to the Managing Director, ANZ, Sales Management. This position will have full responsibility for the consulting business in Australia and New Zealand. They will be expected to manage and grow the organization (Implementation Services, Project/Engagement Management and Education), set clear objectives for your teams, develop and deploy sound go-to-market strategies and programs which will ultimately drive significant increases in market share and revenue.
The Director is responsible for the recruiting, management and career development of ANZ professional services staff, for ensuring quality service delivery in all consulting engagements and education offerings, for working with delivery partners throughout the region, and for the development of new services business opportunities in the assigned region.
- Manage ANZ consulting and education resources
- Recruiting and growth of the consulting organization and development of partners for the ANZ business
- Promote production best practices and knowledge sharing
- Responsible for staff/account management, prioritization, and forecasting
- Coordination with regional sales management
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Support and implement regional and corporate initiatives
- Maintain world-class consulting processes
- Meet professional services revenue and profit quotas
- Provide billable delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and reference ability
- Provide support, tactical and programmatic, in achieving product sales quota
Required Skills/ Experience:
About MarketoMarketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Significant management experience for a regional/national professional services organization
- Solid experience in technical account management, or marketing, whether as a marketer or providing services to marketers; experience with SaaS companies is strongly preferred.
- Proven customer-facing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing and sales processes.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence.
- Excellent relationship building and management abilities.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on the quality of work.
- Ability & willingness to travel.