Senior IT Business Analyst – Workday
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Senior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for optimizing and automating key HR business processes as the company grows. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using third-party SaaS applications.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs
- Work with Human Resource Subject Matter Experts to gather and document Business Requirements
- Meet with key business partners regularly to uncover business issues that need to be addressed in future releases of the sales & services technology frameworks, and partner to Identify opportunities for process optimization and redesign
- Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders (including the Steering Committee) and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
- Resolve tier-2 support cases, coordinating with tier-1 support, end-users, System Administrators and vendor support as necessary
- Administer SaaS application, serving as the primary IT Contact for the HRIS application
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- Desire and capacity to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted and deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of Human resources function
- Exceptional problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Vendor Management
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met
- Experience leading Business Process Optimization and Automation projects
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders
- Masters in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely-related field with 3 years’ experience administering and configuring Workday
- Will also accept Bachelor’s degree in said fields and 5 years’ progressive post-Bachelor’s Force.com experience
All candidates applying for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship of any kind. Work Visa transfers or sponsorship will not be provided. Relocation assistance is not available at this time. This is a full time, employee position Marketo’s Center of Excellence in Denver, Colorado.
Marketo offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefit package, supporting healthy and active lifestyles. We offer leadership and management training, tuition reimbursement, career development and coaching, and employee affinity groups so you can connect with like-minded peers.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.