Are you passionate about digital marketing and customer experience in the always-on world? Are you looking to join a fast growing tech company offering an accelerated career path and the opportunity to shape the company’s future strategy and culture? Do you want to work somewhere your talents will make a real difference and where success is rewarded?
If you do, welcome to Marketo!
Marketo is a leading provider of cloud software in the digital marketing space. We provide solutions to customers in a range of industries to help them automate and optimise their digital marketing programs across web, mobile, social and advertising channels. We are looking for Solutions Consultants who can combine left brain data science with right brain marketing creativity to join our rapidly expanding team in Dublin.
About the role:
- You will collaborate with Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains.
- You will use customised presentations and product demonstrations to illustrate the Marketo value proposition.
- You will collaborate with Marketo customers, prospects and partners to help them identify high performing digital marketing strategies.
- You will lead and manage multi-week pilots which include setup and training, strategically guiding the customer as to how Marketo solutions will fulfil and exceed their success criteria.
- You will provide the technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- You will become the expert on the competitive landscape.
- The role is based in our office in Leopardstown, Dublin, with occasional international travel required to Europe and the US.
- You will have a university degree (bachelor level or higher).
- You will have 3+ years’ experience working in a vendor presales, consulting, agency or client side marketing role.
- You are an EU citizen or have the right to work and travel in the EU.
- You are a confident and charismatic communicator happy presenting using a whiteboard, PowerPoint or giving live software demonstrations either in person or over a webinar.
- You understand how different marketing strategies can work together to create a seamless customer journey.
- You are a highly dependable, well organised, energetic, self-starter, with a positive attitude and strong time management skills.
In an ideal world, you also have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Using Marketo or other Marketing Automation platform (e.g. Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Neolane…).
- Working with CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SugarCRM, SAP, Oracle, Infor, Raiser’s Edge…) in a technical capacity doing development, integration, administration and/or reporting.
- Using analytics, A/B testing and tag management tools from vendors such as Google, IBM or Adobe, or from pure plays (e.g. PowerBI, Optimizely, Maxymiser, WebTrends, Tableau, Ensighten…).
- Running campaigns across e-mail, social, mobile, web, search and/or display channels.
- Harnessing big data for analysis and visualisation.
- Fluency in a second major European language, ideally French or German.
Marketo provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today’s digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo’s® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo’s applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 320 third-party solutions through our LaunchPoint™ ecosystem and over 50,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.