Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Marketo is a leader in cloud software and are growing like crazy. We are delighting our customers and hiring some of the best minds in Silicon Valley. We are headquartered in San Mateo, California with offices globally. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Product Managers at Marketo:
- Know our customers, their challenges and how they deal with those challenges today (including through competitive products).
- Drive product vision and are responsible for the success of a product from ideation to delivery. This includes: initial concept, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Understand Marketo’s business and how each product contributes to our economic success.
- Identify necessary metrics, analyses and reports to measure the progress and effectiveness of projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Are passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers. You know how to uncover their needs through direct interaction as well as quantitation or qualitative research. Based on this understanding, you define compelling products which address those needs.
- Understand modern web/SaaS technologies and systems. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance. You could have gained this understanding either in school or on the job.
- Have a very low ego-to-talent ratio. You are great at what you do and confident in your ability to deliver. At the same time, you are self-critical and constantly look for ways to improve your own performance.
- Can use a variety of levers to move a diverse group toward an objective. You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including engineering, marketing, sales and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Are productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- Are data-driven with a bias for action. This means that you are analytical and test your hypotheses. However, you don’t suffer from analysis paralysis.
- Think and act like an owner. Product managers are responsible for the direction of the product from ideation through delivery. This means we sometimes take on projects that are not strictly in our job description but simply need to be done.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required). Technical field is a plus.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.