Senior Technical Support Engineer
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
As a member of Marketo Support Tier 3 Escalations team, you will be troubleshooting complex technical issues for Escalated customers. The ideal candidate will be an innovative problem solver who is passionate about customer success. .
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
- Subject matter expert in Marketo technology and apply it to Marketo customers’ business processes
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Establish strong relationship with Product Management, Engineering & Operations
- Maintain ownership of issues and Accounts until resolution, drive other teams as needed and set customer expectations
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Partner with Engineering personnel to prioritize and escalating as necessary
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Translate business needs into product requirements and work with product management to add enhancements
- Provide developer support to partners and vendors
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 7 plus years’ experience in software services, Development
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution. Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Experience with enterprise software solutions; ideally Marketing Automation, RPM, CRM, RPM, or enterprise applications in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge & hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages, web services, web development, relational databases a plus
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.