IT Helpdesk Support
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The IT Helpdesk Support is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages or tickets for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Share and document work with team including Jr. members and customers.
- Understand the benefit of a Ticket tracking system.
- Provide on-call/off hours support.
- Work as a team with Helpdesk, Operations and Network Administrators.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Physical demands are described as medium (exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body)
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a desktop support role
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with both Windows & Apple OSX systems
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with system or server administration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Active Directory
- Experience with System Management software (SCCM, JAMF, Puppet, etc)
- Experience with scripting (Powershell, VBscript, Bash)
- Familiarity with Cloud-based IT solutions (Dropbox, Box, Google)
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.