Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
We are seeking a Billing Analyst, reporting to the Manager, Revenue Operations to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for preparation of professional services and subscription invoicing
- Review contracts to ensure appropriate approvals on signed documentation
- Coordinate with professional services team to ensure accuracy and efficiency in professional services invoicing
- Maintain and update customer records and contacts as requested by internal account managers and customers
- Keep management informed on day to day issues, escalate situations as appropriate, and provide visibility on new or unique situations as encountered
- Monitor and update credit card payments and reconcile/apply cash receipts as needed to back up other team members
- Completion of vendor form requests, W-9 requests, and other customer requests as needed
- Assist the Manager, Revenue Operations, to identify areas for process improvement and coordinate with other departments to implement solutions to improve efficiency of the billings process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years billing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or technical field
- Experience with a large customer base, high transaction volume and prior SaaS experience preferred
- Excellent customer service a must
- Highly organized and focused on follow-through with excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an open environment and with cross-functional teams
- Advanced Excel and reconciliation skills
- Experience with Intacct a plus, other billing tools also acceptable
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.