Renewal Ops Coordinator
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, your primary function will be to provide direct support to the Customer Account Management Team in the execution of quote-to-order processes. The position reports to Sales Operations and works closely with Finance and Legal in support of timely and accurate bookings of contracts. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is proactive and has some relevant sales operations, order processing and data management experience. You must be able to multi-task, quickly pick up new concepts and projects while maintaining an upbeat and positive outlook.
- Create accurate quotes for each customer by researching all contracts related to the said customer and creating one coterminous quote /contract.
- Research upcoming renewals by performing audits in Salesforce.com in advance of renewal dates (quarterly/annually).
- Process renewal contracts and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy.
- Assist Customer Account Management Team in managing and validating opportunities and quotes
- Audit and validate renewal opportunities for Sales forecasting by creating and monitoring existing renewal opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Perform post opportunity closure work such as splits and opportunity ARR adjustments
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures.
Required Experience & Skills:
- This position is ideal for someone who:
- Thrives in a team environment – teamwork (within team or cross-functionally) is key to your success
- Is self-motivated – you are proactive in resolving issues and your follow-up skill is superb
- Is extremely detail-oriented – you double check your work efficiently because you care about the quality of your work
- Personifies execution of work – our team gets a lot of requests. You will need to think fast and act fast
- Is able to demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Loves to be an owner of a process or a functional area
- Is customer service oriented
- Is flexibility and adaptable to the ever changing environment
- 0 to 2 years of SaaS Renewal or Renewal Operations experience
- Experience with sales operations reporting is desired. Salesforce.com knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.