Marketo is offering a 10-12 week internship program to qualified individuals currently entering into their final year of school at a College/University. From this internship, you will gain experience in a corporate environment, training to excel in the field and knowledge of Marketo; our business, products and culture. In addition to your daily functions, all interns will participate in company activities such as offsite’s, mentorship, even volunteer work. Through these social events you will be given the opportunity to network with executives, full-time staff and fellow interns across the company.
We are looking for an Accounting Intern to support the General Ledger and Order-to-Cash groups. The candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
• Review deferred items to determine if revenue can be taken
• Account clean-up and reconciliation activity
• Assist with preparing support for our auditors
• Assist in maintaining and updating internal documentation for policies, procedures and control.
• Administrative support for various accounting functions
• Assist with other accounting projects/areas as necessary
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• Strong technical proficiency is essential
• Ability to analyze and resolve issues
• Extremely proficient with Excel; vlookups and pivot tables a must
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
• Exceptional time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and in teams
• Experience with Intacct is desired but not a must have
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.