IT Support Manager
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Lead award winning, global, IT Support team to enable Marketo’s ever growing internal customers and ever expanding business. Own and lead IT initiatives to on-time completion. Utilize technical background combined with customer service experience to maintain and elevate customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements
- Lead and manage a growing team of IT Support professionals, of varying skills and experience levels, based out of geographically disperse locations.
- Evaluate team workload, productivity and monitor for process adherence and compliance.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and published service level agreements.
- Monitor emerging technologies and make recommendations for adoption when applicable.
- Able to strike a balance of being self-motivated and self-sufficient while remaining a team member and team player.
- Conduct process-based approach to meeting organizational goals and project management.
- Ability to understand business requirements and how they relate to technical requirements.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service by delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Understanding of high level network design, protocols and layers.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Perform on-call duties as needed.
- Ability and authority to travel to Marketo sites around the world.
- Estimated travel during first year 50% and 20% thereafter.
- Physical demands are described as medium (exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body).
MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- A minimum of 5 years managing IT Support professionals
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with both Windows & Apple OSX systems
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Active Directory
Experience with cloud based infrastructure or services
- Single Sign-On
- Box, DropBox, OneDrive, etc
- Office 365 or GoogleApps, etc
Experience with system imaging platforms
- WDS, Ghost, Acronis, Deploy Studio, KACE, etc
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.