Commercial UK Sales Manager - Dublin
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Manager, Commercial Sales is responsible for leading a team of Account Executives responsible for new business quota attainment in their assigned territories. This position is located in our Dublin Ireland EMEA HQ.
- Manage Account Executives (Inside based with 20% Face to face travel in country) in achieving individual and team quota
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and close deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Territory Planning with AEs to ensure Demand generation strategies and targets are developed and achieved in conjunction with Marketing, Business Development and Partner teams.
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-to-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Be a change agent within Marketo, help define new models and processes to grow our business
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- Make our customers successful!
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Must be a Sales Hunter
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with strong preference for on demand/SaaS experience. Also, knowledge/experience selling CRM, SFA, and marketing software is a plus
- A minimum of 1 years of managing individual contributor sales people who have less than 5 years of experience
- Successful history of closing business, selling new licenses/subscriptions to lines of business owners and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong skill set in contract negotiations
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four year university/college degree required
- Ability to work on-site in Dublin Ireland
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.