Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Education Coordinator is part of a collaborative Marketo University team. The resource for this position must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills. The Education Coordinator interacts with all parts of the company, and represents Marketo University both when interacting with employees and customers on training logistics and deliveries. The individual in this role must be a self-starter, able to coordinate with other operational, training delivery, instructional designer, finance and professional services staff throughout the organization.
- Respond to all Customer Inquiries associated with the education email aliases.
- Maintain and enter schedule for all public courses into LMS, Excel Sheet, Outlook Calendar and Go To Training.
- Respond to a variety of University communications
- Manage all administrative requirements regarding Course Scheduling, Reporting, LMS Maintenance, Outlook, Clarizen, etc.
- Compile assessments, registrations, reporting and finance information monthly. (Attendance/Type of entitlement/Instructor Schedule/etc)
- Manage and distribute all class assessments and evaluations. Provide metric reporting for courses, customers, finances and enrollment.
- Support Education management with vendor management, invoicing, creation of PO’s, etc.
- Contribute and help develop education operations best practices, system documentation, standards and guidelines.
- Support Sales inquiries on Education products.
- Team player with willingness to speak up and offer ideas and solutions.
- Prior Experience as a Training Delivery Coordinator preferred.
- Must have experience working with a Learning Management System to create courses and reports on user attendance, scores, and registration.
- Experience with industry standard programs (Microsoft Office, SmartSheets, and Salesforce) and training delivery (GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, Webex, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to work with vendors and partners, source instructors, do instructor assignments, manage schedules and facilities.
- Quick learner, self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of information systems and technologies.
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Four-year college/university degree strongly preferred.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.