Revenue Operations Manager
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to come join our team. This person must possess strong accounting, analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes and people. This is a key management role with high visibility.
- High degree of business and technical proficiency
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex system issues
- Extremely proficient with Excel
- Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across multiple levels, functions, and locations
- Manage the daily operations of Revenue Accounting, the Revenue Operations Team and Billing Team
- Be the subject matter expert from a user perspective on Intacct
- Be the subject matter expert on BESP and manage the periodic BESP analysis
- Analyze and prepare reports for the Quarterly Financial Review
- Identify areas for process improvement and coordinate with other departments to implement solutions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of authoritative accounting guidance on Revenue Recognition
- Assist with revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related internal controls and SOX compliance
- Provide Training to cross-functional organizations including sales, SOPS, legal, accounting, and finance as necessary
- Lead the Operational transition to the New Revenue Standard (ASC 606)
- Liaise with external auditors
- Manage the month-end, quarter-end, year-end close process
- Projects as needed
- 5+ Years of Managerial Experience
- Experience on a SAAS Revenue team a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Experience with Intacct a strong preference
- Big 4 Accounting Experience
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion
- Strong work ethic, ability to think outside the box and adapt to rapidly changing environment
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.