Jira Business Analyst
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
We are looking for a talented Jira Administrator who is passionate about automation and orchestration to join our growing team of technology and software consulting professionals. Strong candidates will have a desire to learn and work with new technologies and provide high quality technical support and leadership for transformational application development efforts and teams.
All candidates applying for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship of any kind. Work Visa transfers or sponsorship will not be provided. Relocation assistance is not available at this time. This is a full time, employee position with Marketo, based in Denver, CO.
Marketo offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, supporting healthy and active lifestyles. We offer leadership and management training, tuition reimbursement, career development and coaching, and employee affinity groups so you can connect with like-minded peers.
- Primarily, administration of our Atlassian toolset and secondarily, our Jive environments.
- Provide User Management and support for 1000+ local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices.
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
- Install, manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/Jive add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting.
- Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the technical environment.
- Perform on-call duties as needed.
- Ability and authority to travel to Marketo sites around the world.
- Physical demands are described as medium (exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body)
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Actively participates in system enhancement and upgrade efforts.
- Serves as the Jive Administrator.
- Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Maintains, audits, and updates various tables within systems.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains business leads on new processes/functionality.
- Implement, test, and support Application technology
- Develop process, procedures, and governance in support of the Application
- Assist in implementation of newer of technologies
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
- Ability to appropriately implement policies and procedures.
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of Agile and continuous integration practices strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with JIRA as an Administrator.
- 2+ years as Linux administrator (RHEL)
- 2+ years of MySQL experience
- Proven track record with Atlassian migrations and upgrades.
- Hands-on experience using JIRA REST APIs for integration.
- Experience in the use, administration and integration of SDLC applications on both Linux, such as test applications, various ticketing systems, requirements management systems, and software development applications.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.