Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Marketo University is seeking an Education Specialist who is responsible for working with customers, employees and partners to schedule training and answer training inquiries. The Education Specialist handles a variety of administrative responsibilities and interacts with all parts of the company. The individual in this role must be a self-starter, able to coordinate with other operational, training delivery, instructional design, finance and professional services staff throughout the organization.
- Respond to all customer inquiries that come into the Education department via email
- Respond to a variety of Certification customer inquiries and create voucher or promo codes as needed
- Maintain and enter schedule for all public courses into LMS, Outlook Calendar and GoToTraining
- Responsible for managing instructor assignments, course schedules and classrooms.
- Manage all administrative requirements regarding our testing platform- Kryterion, course evaluation system - Qualtrics, CRM system – Salesforce and resource management system - Clarizen
- Compile certifications, registrations, reporting and finance information monthly.
- Manage and distribute all class assessments and evaluations. Provide metric reporting for courses, customers, finances and enrollment
- Support Education management with vendor management, invoicing, creation of PO’s, etc.
- Contribute and help develop education operations best practices, system documentation, standards and guidelines
- Support Sales inquiries on Education products
- 1 -2 years experience as an Education Coordinator required
- Experience working with a Learning Management System to setup courses and run reports for user attendance, scores, and registration data is desired
- Experience with industry standard programs (Microsoft Office, SmartSheets, and Salesforce) and training delivery (GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, Webex, etc.) is desired
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to work with customers, employees, instructors, vendors and partners
- Quick learner, self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of information systems and technologies
- Team player with willingness to speak up and offer ideas and solutions
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
- Two-year or Four-year college/university degree required
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.