Social Media Marketing Specialist
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Marketo is seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist capable of implementing innovative social media practices for an industry-leading marketing team. This position will work with multi-functional teams on high-priority campaigns and projects. As such, a key requirement is a positive and flexible attitude mixed with a high-energy passion for professional growth.
- Boost Marketo’s brand and overall awareness on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Engage with key social influencers and participate in the conversations happening across all social channels to ensure Marketo’s brand is well represented as the leader in marketing technology
- Assist with daily social media monitoring, posting, and replying
- Coordinate with internal teams to support cross-channel campaigns and company initiatives and communications
- Utilize established social media publishing and listening tools for content optimization, influencer identification, and competitor insights
- Analyze results of campaigns, including overall success, insights, and ROI to determine future courses of action and share results with the team during weekly updates
- Live event coverage, including on-site posting, photography, interviews, and networking
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Must possess a passion for learning new marketing technologies, tactics, and best practices
- Strong organizational ability and project management experience
- Expert with features and functionality of major social networks including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Strong copywriting and editing skills and experience
- 1 to 2 years of marketing experience, preferably managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, public relations, business and/or related fields
- Strong design and creative skills
- Must have experience managing social media publishing and listening tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, Sprout, etc)
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.