Sr. Director- Marketo Services Partner Alliances
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Sr. Director, Marketo Services Partner Alliances is responsible for the primary oversight and strategic alignment between Marketo and its key strategic Partners. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of building executive level relationships at matrixed organizations, a knowledge of the MarTech and AdTech landscape, the ability to collaborate with a services partner channel to identify opportunity, and create and execute plans to drive strategic growth. The Director should thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside of the immediate team to achieve their goals.
- Build executive relationships with an ambassadorial mindset
- Create and execute strategic joint business and partnering plans with short and long term outcomes
- Identify, plan and execute joint marketing campaigns with Marketo’s key strategic services partners that are aligned with Marketo’s business goals and Partners’ strategic plans.
- Define and implement appropriate field programs and champion field-to-field collaboration between Marketo and Services Partners
- Produce and manage business cases for Partner ecosystems in collaboration with Product Marketing and Product Management
- Establish and operate an end-to-end partner marketing operational process, covering campaign design through partner execution. Conduct periodic business reviews with services partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure metrics are established and target goals set for all meaningful elements to be measured. Periodically communicate results against metric targets, including lessons learned and success stories.
- Conduct market analysis and develop understanding of key business issues in on-boarding additional potential Partners into the ecosystem or verticals
- 7+ years’ experience in business development or alliance management roles in enterprise software
- A preferred existing knowledge of MarTech organizations structure, drivers and goals
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on GTM approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills, willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Positive, upbeat and assertive personality
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- College or University degree required.
- Ability to travel is required.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.