Senior Director of Partner Marketing
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
Marketo is looking for a Senior Director of Partner Marketing to join our Marketo Partnerships Team. We need a hard charging individual to develop and manage marketing programs that create partner preference for Marketo. You love building and nurturing an ecosystem of technology and service partners, thrive on working with both large and innovative partners, and enjoy developing partner relationships and programs to drive customer, partner and Marketo value. You like new challenges that test your organizational, inter-personal and technology skills. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve your goals.
- Own the coordination and calendar of Partner Marketing Events and activities of our top Launchpoint and Digital Services partners and align execution resources across/with Marketing Department.
- Build and deploy Partner Marketing Co-op programs for top tier partners.
- Manage a small team of personnel that drive sponsorships, events and web content
- Report and Manage KPIs and Partner Marketing GTM activity output against objectives
- Build and execute marketing and sales programs for Marketo to remain or become the platform of choice for our partners.
- Create and execute programs and events to drive new business opportunities for partners and our sales teams.
- Work directly with partners,Marketo Business Development, Product & Segment Marketing, and Sales Enablement teams to prioritize and develop presentations, case studies, collateral and sales tools to educate Marketo Sales teams on the customer value of partner solutions.
- Work with Marketo PR, Customer Marketing, and Community to communicate the unique value of the ecosystem and our partners to our customers and prospects (including Launchpoint and Alliances Press Releases).
- Work with our partners and the Marketo demand generation, customer marketing and
- Product Marketing teams to build-out go-to-market plans with key partners to drive awareness and opportunities.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Energetic, spirited outlook and relentless partner champion
- Understanding of marketing event and collateral/campaign time requirements
- Enjoy partner engagement and partner program development and execution
- Substantial event management and marketing program execution
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable meeting and working with a large number of partners and juggling multiple projects
- Team player with demonstrated communication skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- BA or equivalent– MBA preferable
- Marketing or Marketing Automation
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.