FINANCE MANAGER, GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY & PLANNING
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with customers their – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
As a critical member of the FP&A team, you will partner with various revenue leaders to drive planning, analysis, and overall decision support as part of the company’s GTM strategy. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the executive staff.
- Partner with company leadership (spanning sales, marketing, customer success, partners, and operations) to provide the financial skills and tools necessary for them to accomplish their business objectives.
- Build and maintain financial and operational models that support various GTM functions, such as reseller/channel deals, sales compensation plans, referral programs, product pricing, and strategic partnerships.
- Become subject matter expert on various P&L items, including SaaS bookings, commissions, royalties, and/or marketing programs.
- Analyze CAC, customer lifetime value, pipeline conversion rates, marketing ROI, and other key performance indicators to provide better insight into metrics spanning the revenue teams.
- Be an integral member of various project teams to change/improve processes as the company evolves.
Required Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS degree Finance/Accounting, Engineering, or Business.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in finance, management consulting, or similar environment. Prior FP&A experience in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with BI tools, Salesforce.com, and internal financial applications a plus.
- Strong base knowledge of accounting, finance, and operations principles.
- Proven track record of creating robust models and analyses that translates into business decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize in a fast paced, very high-growth environment.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.