Senior Automation Engineer
Engineering - Quality Assurance | Portland, OR, United States
Marketo is a leader in cloud software and are growing like crazy. We are delighting our customers and hiring some of the best minds in Silicon Valley. Our headquarters is located in San Mateo, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Work with business stakeholders and developers to design and create detailed test plans
- Develop test automation framework and automate test case and execute manual tests
- Track and report software defects
- Participate and contribute to software design reviews
- 8+ years of overall experience in a Software Engineering organization
- 5+ years of outstanding track record of writing UI Automation scripts using Selenium, SilkTest etc.
- Working knowledge of a programming language (Java, Ruby, C/C++)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience testing Saas Applications
- Experience in testing AJAX, HTML, XML and CSS
- Experience in Web Services – API testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with web based CRM, Marketing automation and BPM tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in testing Data warehousing / Data Analytics
- Experience with Analytics reporting tools
Marketo provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises, turning marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver. Marketo’s marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing automation – helps thousands of companies around the world streamline marketing processes, deliver more campaigns, generate more win-ready leads, and dramatically improve sales performance.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.